Recently updated on November 25th, 2023 at 08:04 pm
Exterior waterproofing is generally the most effective way to keep moisture out of your finished or unfinished basement floor and walls. At DWS Concrete Repair Water Solutions, we specialize in exterior waterproofing services that address the underlying cause of moisture infiltration without disturbing your basement. This is an attractive option if your basement is already partially or fully finished. Our comprehensive strategy addresses foundation seepage, standing water and humidity issues.
Call now to speak with a DWS TORONTO waterproofing expert:
Or, try our free Online Estimate Tool to calculate the cost of waterproofing your home.
Get A Free Quote
Basement Waterproofing Costs
Water damage costs a lot in the long run, especially when you consider the price of replacing items and the amount of depreciation that your home may experience. Investing in exterior basement waterproofing is an effective way to protect your property and your valuable possessions. Plus, our long-term waterproofing solutions are backed by a transferable warranty that covers your home for 25 years even if you sell it.
To protect your basement from external moisture, rain and flooding, we complete these steps:
- Excavate around the exterior of your foundation to access the root of your moisture problems
- Install or replace weeping tiles that are located at the bottom of the footing
- Apply moisture-proof rubberized urethane to the outside of your foundation walls
- Protect the waterproof layer with a synthetic membrane and durable dimple board that diverts water into the weeping tiles
- Cover the weeping tiles and surrounding gravel with geo-textile filter cloth to prevent the system from clogging
- Replace the excavated soil and grade the area to divert water away from the foundation